BGO Architects designed the 10,000 square foot warehouse to include all the features needed to accommodate a staff of over 50. A curving Cor-Ten wall prominently stands to welcome visitors at the front door and is used as a feature wall to display project boards. Four large square skylights, iconic to BGO, were installed in the center of the building permitting natural light to flood the space. A large multi-use room gives ample space for the entire office to meet and gather. BGO looks forward to enjoying the new space and welcomes you to visit.
- BGO ARCHITECTS PRESENTS 2017 MFE CONCEPT COMMUNITY – NEXT GENERATION DEVELOPMENT
- BGO ARCHITECTS HAS WON THREE AWARDS AT THE 2017 AURORA AWARDS IN ORLANDO, FLORIDA
- US BUILDERS REVIEW MAGAZINE FEATURED BGO ARCHITECTS FOR THE BEST OF THE UNITED STATES 2016 EDITION
- BGO ARCHITECTS’ TWIN CREEKS CROSSING WINS BUILD NEWS ARCHITECTURE AWARDS 2016 IN BEST IN-CLASS: LOW DENSITY DESIGN – USA CATAGORY.
- GROUNDBREAKING IN FRISCO FOR EMERSON COURT PHASE 2